Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3,000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
Reporting to VP of Marketing, the Localisation Manager will setup workflows, manage budget and resources, and work on a variety of localisation projects including our app, website, and marketing materials in English, French and Russian.
- Setup localisation workflow, processes and tool stack.
- Manage localisation projects (English, French and Russian) from start to finish, working with copywriters, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Manage budget, resources and quality control.
- Fluent or native in English plus French OR Russian
- Translation experience in English-Russian or English-French
- Good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar in English and French or Russian
- An understanding of luxury products and services and how to communicate with affluent consumers
- Attention to detail.
Please note this role can be remote or based from our London or Moscow offices.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.