Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to grow and manage new Wheely for Business accounts - our dedicated B2B product. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
- Close and activate opportunities qualified by Sales Development Associates
- Nurture newly activated accounts until you are assured of their success with Wheely
- Continuously refine and improve your systems and approach
- Collaborate with other regions on multi-country opportunities
- Liaise and collaborate with with product and engineering teams to improve Wheely for Business products
- Provide feedback to the SDR team on lead generation and qualification process
- You are a seasoned professional with 3+ years corporate sales experience, ideally (although not necessarily) within chauffeuring, private hire or taxi industry
- You are experienced in communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders, including C-level executives
- You are an ambitious, result-driven individual and are always seeking to improve yourself and your results
- You are independent and organised, comfortable to take on responsibility and work as part of a local team with highly ambitious plans
- You are an analytical, pragmatic individual and are attentive to the smallest of details
- You possess a logical, systematic approach to the way you work
- You are a great communicator, able to express your thoughts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.