Senior Product Manager - Marketplace
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand.
Wheely is currently available in London, Moscow and St. Petersburg. We have raised a $15 million Series B round to fund growth in top tier cities, including Paris this summer. So far Wheely has raised $28m and managed to grow to ~$80m in gross bookings run rate. We plan to continue growing in double digits…
It’s extremely important for us to work both to reduce the waiting time for the passenger and to reduce the time during which the driver waits for an order.
Currently we are setting up a dedicated marketplace efficiency team, whose long-term mission will be to match drivers with passengers requests more efficiently
As a Product Manager for the Marketplace team you will be responsible for creating a vision, a strategy and a roadmap to directly affect the efficiency of the system to generate revenue, by increased the frequency of drivers' journeys per hour, for example:
— optimizing or completely rebuilding the distribution system of asap-orders and pre-booking orders between drivers;
— motivating drivers perform unpopular orders through gamification (early orders, orders remote from the city center);
— heading drivers to areas with a greater demand or offering a double order to / from the airport.
What you will do:
- Monitor and understand customers, industry and competitors to identify the improvement plans and new market opportunities;
- Clearly articulate and document customer pain points, value propositions, messages, competitive differentiators, customer success stories;
- Define and own a vision, a strategy and a roadmap for the Marketplace team;
- Develop business cases and ROI models for new features and products;
- Rapidly test new ideas with qualitative and quantitative research together with data science team;
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Wheely, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products;
- Produce product requirements and feature specifications, participate in preparing UX-projects and UI-mockups, define what shall be in product documentation;
- Work closely with engineering to develop project plans for new features and product introduction;
- Provide product and subject matter expert support for sales, account management, client support and consulting services groups;
- Generate and validate hypotheses with a cross-functional team of engineers and data scientists;
- Monitor and measure launched features. Improve the launched features in a future based on the results;
- Create and maintain up to date documentation.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management of software products and services;
- Technical background. Experience as an engineer, system analyst or, data scientists is a strong plus.;
- Experience in collecting feedback from customers and partners;
- Ability to track key business trends with analytics systems;
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Ability to prepare UX prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Figma);
- Ability to collect, structure, analyze huge amounts of information. Based on it find solutions and create clear and understandable tasks;
- Ability to use analytical tools and write work with SQL queries;
- Have a general knowledge of mathematical statistics;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Fluent/Advanced written and spoken English;
- MBA will be a plus.
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary;
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely;
- Private health insurance (incl dental and travel);
- Professional development, free english classes;
- Breakfast, fresh fruits and snacks available at the office;
- Office is located in a beautiful mansion near Tsvetnoy Boulevard.