Customer Support Representative
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3,000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We're looking for an enthusiastic problem solver to provide professional and timely assistance to our customers and chauffeurs across France and the UK.
As a Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times across all channels.
- Using a ticketing system you will respond to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve customer and chauffeur issues quickly and efficiently
- Contribute and share ideas to improve the quality & speed of Wheely's customer support
- Understand, prioritise and escalate our customers and chauffeurs feedback to senior management
- Represent the brand. As the voice of Wheely you’ll always provide an engaging and positive customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - concise, attentive and personable
- Quick and efficient problem solving ability
- Can-do attitude
- Comfortable taking on ownership and responsibility of issues until resolution or escalation
- Native, bilingual or fluent level of English
- Minimum of A-level, college or equivalent level of education
- Experience in customer service, support or similar is preferred
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Delicious lunches provided daily.
Please note our service runs 24/7/365 so we will require you to be flexible as this is a shift pattern role.