Business Development Manager (Partnerships)
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand.
Wheely is currently available in London, Moscow and St. Petersburg. We have raised a $15 million Series B round to fund growth in top tier cities, including Paris this summer. So far Wheely has raised $28m and managed to grow to ~$80m in gross bookings run rate.
Wheely has a product where financial institutions can provide privileges to their affluent customers. Visa, Alfabank and Citi are already in portfolio. To support our growth we now have a new opening for a Business Development Manager, Russia who will be responsible for extending existing partnerships, engaging new projects and exploring different opportunities, discovering new opportunities. You'll find new markets, where Wheely could be useful for customers, non-classical b2b or b2c.
What you will do:
- Expand existing platform partnerships, engaging with partner contacts and decision makers at all levels;
- Identify and develop business models for top partnership opportunities;
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy;
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration;
- Effectively interact with other departments: engineering, marketing, finance;
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in partnerships (preferably with banks, airlines, hotels with a focus on premium audience) with personal involvement in product proposition elaboration, sales channels management, legal issues, IT developments, risk procedures, and marketing;
- Strong business acumen and project management skills;
- Superior negotiation abilities to drive value based partnerships; strong influencing and collaboration abilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with executives and build relationships to grow opportunities for technology and services.
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary;
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely;
- Private health insurance (incl dental and travel);
- Professional development, free english classes;
- Breakfast, fresh fruits and snacks available at the office;
- Office is located in a beautiful mansion near Tsvetnoy Boulevard.