Marketing Director, Russia
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand. Wheely is currently available in London, Moscow and St. Petersburg. We have raised a $15 million Series B round to fund growth in top tier cities, including Paris this summer. So far Wheely has raised $28m and plans to reach $100M+ revenue this year, with continued growth in double digits in the following years.
We are now looking for a Marketing Director, Russia, who will be in charge of all local marketing activities and communications with the goal to maintain our position as the No.1 luxury chauffeur-driven app.
Wheely marketing team operates from our headquarters in London so it is highly important to have excellent command of English to communicate with colleagues
- Ownership of Wheely marketing channels and brand communications in Russia.
- Execute marketing activities that drive user acquisition, engagement and retention through CRM, loyalty programs, social media, and events and partnership with other premium brands.
- Design unique and impactful campaigns that communicate Wheely USPs to our affluent user base.
- Actively seeking new and exciting marketing channels both online and offline.
- Advise on the creation and adaptation of marketing materials from both communication and aesthetic aspects for Russia market.
- Keep track of country performance KPIs and create best practices based on past performances.
- Feedback to product and operational teams based on user behavioral analysis for continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Leverage on our global presence and facilitate international growth whenever possible.
- 5+ years experience in managing marketing activities.
- Experience working for luxury brands or brands with a strong focus on service and quality.
- Experience in tech / start-up industry a plus.
- Experience in paid social a plus.
- Analytical mindset.
- Keen and fast learner, proactive, result-driven.
- Native Russian and fluent English. French a plus.
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary;
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely;
- Private health insurance (incl dental and travel);
- Professional development, free english classes;
- Breakfast, fresh fruits and snacks available at the office;
- Office is located in a beautiful mansion near Tsvetnoy Boulevard.