Director/VP of Customer Support/Experience
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand.
Wheely is currently available in London, Moscow and St. Petersburg and soon in Paris. We have raised a $15 million Series B round to fund growth in top tier cities. So far Wheely has raised $28m and plans to reach $100M+ revenue this year, with continued growth in double digits in the following years.
We are looking for a Director/VP of Customer Support/Customer Experience reporting to the COO.
- Build and implement a world class, seamless, highly responsive and helpful experience for our customers
- Develop and improve our customer service strategy globally, across all markets
- Recruit, lead, motivate and develop the customer support team
- Create and implement robust, efficient processes and constantly iterate on them
- Manage and measure metrics to make data-driven decisions
- Minimum 5-year experience in a customer support/operations in a management role in an international environment;
- Experience in setting up and managing CS function from scratch — from building & retaining teams to implementing CS tools;
- Strong understanding of premium/luxury service;
- Familiarity with modern tools (Zendesk, Aircall, Intercom, etc);
- Highly analytical and able to leverage data to make decisions;
- Excellent command of English (fluent Russian and/or French would be a significant asset);
- Strong leadership and organisational skills;
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonus
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Delicious lunches provided daily
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
CLOSING DATE: 04 October 2019