Head of Growth & Marketing
Wheely is a premium-only ride-hailing service from Moscow that recently expanded to London. Our most basic service starts with executive (Mercedes E-Class or similar) and ends with ultra-luxury (Mercedes-Maybach). We are doing $50m in annual gross bookings & growing 100% YoY. Ride-hailers are emerging either as local champions or niche players, and our goal is to build the #1 premium ride-hailing in Tier 1 cities.
We are looking for a Head of Growth & Marketing reporting directly to the CEO. This position is based either in Moscow (where our present headquarters are) or London.
- Build & manage marketing functions (user acquisition, retention/engagement, partnerships, brand etc);
- Be a key marketing leader & devise near-term tactics and long-term strategies to grow Wheely;
- Be responsible for our growth marketing stack.
Our ideal candidate
- Minimum 5-year experience in consumer marketing in a management role in an international environment;
- More quantitative & technical than traditional;
- Proven track record of scaling a high-growth tech business;
- You need to be passionate about mobility / ride-hailing, and at the same time have a strong understanding of premium brands;
- Willingness to travel to spend time with teams across countries;
- Excellent command of English (fluent Russian and/or French would be a significant asset).
- You will be joining a successful fast-growing start-up at the ground level of our UK operation;
- You will get an opportunity to have a significant impact on the whole company through your personal contributions;
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses and stock-options;
- Free monthly Wheely rides!