B2B Sales Manager
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for productive and hardworking Sales Manager who will work with our new product - a solution for corporate clientsWe are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
What you will do:
- Search and make deals with new corporate clients;
- Identify their needs and demonstrate the value of working with Wheely;
- Build strong relationships with key customers: maintain communication by phone, mail, in personal meetings;
- Prepare presentations and commercial proposals;
- Participate in the development and implementation of new methods of new customers hunting;
- Build, analyze and manage own pipeline in CRM.
Our ideal candidate:
- Successful B2B sales experience at least 3 years (sales in the premium segment - as an advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knows the ethics of business communication, psychology and technology sales
- Self-confident, persistent, with an active lifestyle and focus on results
- Speaks English (not lower than upper-intermediate)
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Professional development, free english classes.
- Private health insurance including dental and travel.
- Lunch allowance, breakfast and at the office.