B2B Team Lead
Wheely is a premium-only ride-hailing service. Our most basic service starts with executive (Mercedes E-Class or similar) and ends with ultra-luxury (Mercedes-Maybach). We set high service standards for our partners and ensure that they are met, every time. We write apps, build tech, dig into data, research, analyse and provide our customers with around-the-clock support.
We have already proved the success of our model in Russia: more than $60 000 000 annual gross booking and 100% Year-to-Year growth. In 2018 we restarted London, showing rapid growth, and in 2019 are launching Paris.Now we are looking for a B2B Lead Russia to grow and manage new Wheely for Business - our dedicated B2B product.
We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
What you will do:
- Hire team (sales managers & accounts), manage and inspire
- Develop and implement b2b strategy for 2019
- Build, analyze and manage the CRM pipeline
- Engaged in closing deals worth x5 AOV from a corporate client or Logo-client.
- Monitor the whole work of the B2B team on a daily basis, including quality control and timeliness of communications.
Our ideal candidate:
- Successful B2B sales experience at least 4 years (sales in the premium segment - as an advantage)
- Experience in managing a team of 5 people and more
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knows the ethics of business communication, psychology and technology of sales
- Self-confident, persistent, with an active lifestyle and focus on results
- Speaks English (not lower than upper-intermediate)
Secret of our excellent service starts from the care that we give to our team. That’s why we thought about:
- Involvement: When you join you will receive an options package and, with it, the opportunity to own a part of the company. Every employee also receives a monthly bonus for free chauffeur-driven journeys to get own customer experience.
- Development: free english сourses and everything you could need for your professional growth - from books and classes to international conferences
- Tools: we use Apple equipment, most up to date communication tools and always open to try something new
- Basic needs: we cover costs for lunch, serve breakfast at the office and there are always fresh fruit, snacks and coffee available at the kitchen.
- Health: we provide private health insurance, including dental care and travel Insurance.