B2B Team Lead
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
Now we are looking for a Moscow-based B2B Sales Lead to grow and manage Wheely for Business - our dedicated B2B product.
We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
What you will do:
- Hire team (sales managers & accounts), manage and inspire
- Develop and implement b2b strategy for 2019
- Build, analyze and manage the CRM pipeline
- Engaged in closing deals worth x5 AOV from a corporate client or Logo-client.
- Monitor the whole work of the B2B team on a daily basis, including quality control and timeliness of communications.
- Successful B2B sales experience at least 4 years (sales in the premium segment - as an advantage)
- Experience in managing a team of 5 people and more
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knows the ethics of business communication, psychology and technology of sales
- Self-confident, persistent, with an active lifestyle and focus on results
- Speaks English (not lower than upper-intermediate)
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Professional development, free english classes.
- Private health insurance including dental and travel.
- Lunch allowance, breakfast and at the office.