The Wheely app represents the gold standard in ride-hailing in London and Moscow – and will soon launch in Paris too. We are redesigning our CRM marketing strategies, implementing new tools, and reviewing present event tracking. Reporting to our VP Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing multi-channel campaigns via email, push and in-app notifications aimed at driving user engagement, retention and overall experience.
- Building and investigating conversion funnels to identify opportunities and pressure points.
- Managing CRM tool stack, automations and A/B tests.
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing campaigns for a mobile-first or mobile-only startup working with engineering, analytics and design teams, having demonstrated results in growth. A history of setting up event tracking from scratch is a plus.
- Prior experience with marketing automation platforms, CDPs, and attribution tools.
- Data-driven: understand growth metrics, A/B testing and statistics. A plus if you can code or keen to learn (SQL, Python etc).
- Creative, excellent communication and copywriting skills in English.
- Eager to learn, you’ll bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- You will also receive monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- You will be based at our attractive office in Mayfair.