Senior Marketing Manager - User Lifecycle
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for User Lifecycle, you will play a key role in shaping Wheely’s engagement strategy with a focus on activation and retention through customised and creative marketing efforts. If you love using data to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
Earlier this year, our team integrated all communication channels within Braze, giving us the foundation to build a world-class user engagement strategy. We are currently testing a set of lifecycle campaigns, and adding new and exciting lifestyle contents. We are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven, and creative marketer to take full ownership of this function for our global markets. You will have the support of our amazing in-house design and analytics teams.
- Ownership of all CRM campaigns and channels (email, push and in-app) to drive user engagement, retention and overall experience, from conception to execution.
- Be the expert on lifecycle with a deep understanding of user behaviour and how best to leverage it in pursuit of rapid growth.
- Use data to analyse user journey and behavioural trends, develop initiatives, and monitor campaign performance.
- Communicate key insights to marketing, product and management teams.
- Manage CRM tool stack, automations and A/B tests.
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing campaigns for a mobile-first or mobile-only startup, working with engineering, analytics and design teams, and having demonstrated results in growth.
- Energetic, creative, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French a plus.
- Prior experience with marketing automation platforms, CDPs, and attribution tools.
- Ability to run and prioritise multiple projects at a time.
- Data-driven: understand growth metrics, A/B testing and statistics. A plus if you can code or keen to learn (SQL, Python etc).
- Eager to learn, you will bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Delicious lunch provided daily.