Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are redesigning our CRM marketing strategies, implementing new tools, and reviewing present event tracking. Reporting to our VP Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing multi-channel campaigns via email, push and in-app notifications aimed at driving user engagement, retention and overall experience.
- Building and investigating conversion funnels to identify opportunities and pressure points.
- Managing CRM tool stack, automations and A/B tests.
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing campaigns for a mobile-first or mobile-only startup working with engineering, analytics and design teams, having demonstrated results in growth. A history of setting up event tracking from scratch is a plus.
- Prior experience with marketing automation platforms, CDPs, and attribution tools.
- Data-driven: understand growth metrics, A/B testing and statistics. A plus if you can code or keen to learn (SQL, Python etc).
- Creative, excellent communication and copywriting skills in English.
- Eager to learn, you’ll bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.