Head of France
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for a Head of France to launch and rapidly scale our service in France, starting with Paris. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
- Launch and grow operations at a rapid pace
- Assume control and responsibility over the country’s operations, targets and costs
- Build a team of high impact individuals
- Match rider demand with chauffeur supply
- Ensure the operation is fully compliant with local laws and regulations
- Study the market and competition
- Experience as a general / operations manager, director or consultant in a top-tier consultancy or IT / consumer internet / on demand business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
- Confident critical-thinker who can jump into many different problems, markets and situations and come up with solutions.
- We need someone who is invigorated by delivering impact – and seeing the tangible effects. You need to want to make change now – this is less about creating an incredible strategy that will be implemented over the next 5 years, and more about processes that can change the business in the next 6 months.
- You know when you have enough insight to make a call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high quality decisions. You are enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. You don’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right. In other words, whatever it is - you can get it done
- You'll definitely do some number-crunching – it’s important to be able to quickly identify issues, inefficiencies and how big these might be.
- You will be joining a successful, well funded and fast-growing start-up at the very beginning of our French operation
- You will get an opportunity to have a significant impact on the whole company through your personal contributions
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses and stock-options
- Free monthly Wheely rides!