Social Media Manager
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for a SMM to spread a word about our service, its high standards and chauffeurs. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen!
- Manage Wheely accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube): generate, edit, publish and share daily content, manage comments;
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community;
- Build and execute social media strategy through platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Collaborate with other Wheely departments globally.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing of luxury brands;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Ride-hailing market knowledge as well as work experience in ride-hailing, OEM or an automotive company would be beneficial.
- Passion for mobility / ride-hailing or luxury brands.
- Excellent command of English (fluent French or Russian would be a significant asset).
- Increase downloads from SMM channels;
- Increase engagement rates.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.