Sales Development Representative
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to grow our new Wheely for Business accounts - our dedicated B2B product. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
- Prospect through outbound channels using targeted marketing lists
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads
- Generate a stream of highly qualified opportunities from both inbound and outbound leads
- Ensure a smooth transition of qualified opportunities to Sales Managers
- Collaborate with Sales Managers on improving the prospecting, qualification and handover processes
- You have 2-3 years in a people-facing role (customer support, account management, sales or equivalent)
- You are an exceptional communicator and have unbelievable people skills
- You are an ambitious, result-driven individual and are always seeking to improve yourself and your results
- You are independent and organised, comfortable to take on responsibility and work as part of a local team with highly ambitious plans
- You are an analytical, pragmatic individual and are attentive to the smallest of details
- You possess a logical, systematic approach to the way you work
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.