User Acquisition Manager
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are overhauling our approach to performance marketing, increasing our budgets, and are now looking for a UA manager reporting to our VP Marketing. You’ll be responsible for our global mobile marketing efforts, primarily aimed at driving the number of first-time passengers.
- You are hands-on in Facebook campaign implementation with a solid understanding of best practices.
- You’re comfortable with terms like SDK or API, even if you aren’t a coder. And you understand how measurement tools and ad networks work together.
- With an analytical mind, you also know all about common growth metrics and can easily explain attribution models and A/B testing.
- Eager to learn, you’ll bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.