Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and data-driven performance manager to join Wheely and help us grow the business further. You will need to be hands-on and operative from day one, as well as having strong analytical skills. Wheely is in the process of reshaping its digital marketing effort so the person will be responsible for setting up digital activities across multiple channels.
- Define our channel strategy for user acquisition including (but not limited to) UAC, paid social, display, video and programmatic.
- Build clear presentations in order to communicate the acquisition strategy for a wide range of stakeholders, both upwards and downwards.
- Create and maintain a ‘Best Practices’ knowledge bank that can be applied to new market launches, new campaigns etc.
- Setup and manage campaigns across various platforms: Google, Facebook, and other necessary platforms you may want to use.
- Optimise campaigns in order to improve performance continuously.
- Plan and implement A/B tests in order to understand what works best.
- Automate tasks that are recurring in order to ensure efficiency within the team as activity scales.
- Tracking & Reporting:
- Coordinate the implementation of tracking and ensure its integrity with technical teams.
- Work closely with the analytics team in order to build accurate and well organised reporting
- 3+ years experience in a performance manager role (agency or client-side), ideally with a focus on mobile acquisition
- You have a strong technical understanding (i.e. you know how things work in the background), good analytical skills and always look into improving processes (e.g. automation of reporting, marketing activity etc)
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads (UAC campaigns a plus). You will need to get things up and running from day one
- Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and how tracking works - both web and mobile.
- Good project management and communication skills. You will need to work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Eager to learn, you’ll bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.