Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
Now we are looking for a London-based VP Sales reporting directly to the CEO to generate revenue for the following products:
- Wheely for business: Expenses are time-consuming (it can cost up to $50 in labour to process and reimburse as single receipt). When employees travel on a regular basis, it makes sense to have a business account that gets paid with a single bill at the end of the month.
- Privileges: Servicing banks who wish to provide their customers with privileges (e.g. complimentary airport transfers) and already partner with several banks and credit card brands.
- Inbound business travel: We are developing a public API to make our fleet available for business travel solutions.
- Experience in SaaS sales in a management role in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel and spend time with teams across countries.
- Passion for mobility / ride-hailing or luxury brands.
- Excellent command of English (fluent French or Russian would be a significant asset).
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee.You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.