Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest-rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to grow and manage our network of amazing partners and Chauffeurs. Ensure the top service is provided to the passengers at all times. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
- Carry out a hand-picked selection of the best partner chauffeurs
- Explain Wheely Service Standards to partners and chauffeurs
- Work with requests and questions from new and existing chauffeurs
- Ensure and assess chauffeur compliance with the Wheely Service Standards by conducting:
- Quality control checks in the field;
- Data analysis and investigation;
- Report to the Operations team on a weekly basis on key metrics
- Background in training or education
- Knowledge of the private hire industry and geography of London is highly desirable
- Ability to work remotely and in the field
- Must have a driving license
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced PC user (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Possesses a great understanding of the importance of customer service in the luxury industry
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner
- Free monthly Wheely rides!