Partner Support Representative
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to partner-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3000 partners. As the UK’s highest-rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
You will be working alongside the Operations Associates and will be in charge of partner’s email, partner’s document checks and answering phone calls/support calls. You will ensure that our partners are supported with the top quality assistance via email and phone calls, you will be carry out compliance checks and take corresponding actions.
- Delivering top quality service to Wheely partners
- Help existing partners troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Compliance monitoring
- Report to the Operations Manager on a weekly basis on key metrics
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends)
- Maintaining communication by reporting problems.
- Managing the inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focused and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Mastering strong customer service skills to communicate and support partner drivers
- Background in working with partners/contractors
- Highly proficient written and spoken English is a must.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner
- Free monthly Wheely rides!