Head of Customer Support - UK & France
Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3,000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Head of Customer Support to manage our UK and French customer services, created to support passengers, partners/chauffeurs and other platform users around the clock. You will ensure we are continuously offering a seamless, highly responsive and helpful experience for our customers, should they need it. You will be passionate and hands on with great leadership skills. After initially launching the European support centre, the role will expand to cover customer support on a global level, focusing on more strategic objectives and goals.
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Recruit, lead, motivate and develop the customer support team
- Create and implement robust, efficient processes and constantly iterate on them
- Make decisions on complicated cases and escalations
- Manage and improve call centre KPIs
- Obsessed with providing the best customer service
- Strong leadership skills are essential, the ability to coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals
- Highly process-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of popular systems/mechanics/processes typically used in customer support operations (e.g. Erlang)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous background in management of customer services/customer support function
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.